Fitness & Recreation
Silo Ridge is a lifestyle community where you can be as active or laid back as you like!
Biking & Walking Trails
- Silo Ridge is located just across the road from the Glacial River Bike Trail. This trail is perfect for biking and walking.
- Just a half mile down the trail you’ll find the famous Covered Bridge.
- The 55-mile trail extends from Janesville in the South to Highway 60 in the North.
- Fort Atkinson has several great bike shops and Madison is a short drive away.
Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Large heated indoor swimming pool with chaise lounges, tables and chairs for gathering.
- Pool has easy access as well as a lift if you need that assistance.
- What better way to end a busy day than a soak in our large hot tub with jacuzzi jets.
- And if there’s a sporting event you just can’t miss, our pool area even comes with a large TV.
- Bocce Ball, Shuffleboard and everyone’s favorite — Pickleball.
- Covered seating area to watch the fun or wait your turn on the courts.
- We have space where you can plant everything from a few tomato plants to a large garden of veggies and flowers.
- Water spigot is available at the garden.
- Let your dog off leash and get their workout in one of our two dog parks.
- Our parks (one for large dogs and one for smaller dogs) have fenced-in grassy areas with lots of shade and plenty of room for Rover to run.
- Our fitness center, located in the Club House, has cardio equipment as well as a Bowflex dumbbell system.
- Our main room has plenty of space for group exercise classes and our pool is perfect for water aerobics.
For the Grandkids
- While guests under 18 years are not permitted to use the Silo Ridge Club House or other amenities, you can take them to adjoining Wishing Well RV Resort.
- Wishing Well RV Resort is a large campground that has 2 swimming pools, large beach surrounding a swim pond with inflatables, mini golf, pedal carts, dunk tank, jumping pillow and so much more to keep your young visitors active!
get in touch
N357 Old Highway 26
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
(920) 568-4100 | (920) 308-4060